At Communitree we need YOUR help to green Cape Town. We aim to contribute to the greening of Cape Town by involving the community (that includes YOU!) to grow plants. Other volunteers have donated plants, seeds, or saplings, but we need your help to grow these into larger plants. You can help by setting up a home nursery for Communitree. And the good news is... we can give you everything you need! Here are the steps to follow:
1. Sign up for a home nursery at Communitree.
2. Think about the amount of space you have. Choose whether you want baby plants, a bag of seeds, cuttings or saplings.
3. Within 2-14 days (depending on our stock) you will receive the plant trays, seeds or saplings.
3. Nurture your baby plants or seeds according to the instructions that you receive
4. Take a photo every month of how your plants are doing
5. Within 2-6 months we will collect them from you and your baby plants will move on to the next phase, ready to green Cape Town!